Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Yarn Eating Cat....arrgh!!!

Okay, so look at this adorable angel...




Is that the face of destruction????


This little darling chewed through the working yarn of a prayer shawl I've been working on for a few months!!!!


Thank goodness the little termite didn't eat the shawl itself...I REALLY need to get it done, and had been working at a nice clip. I was so bent out of shape, I didn't think to get a picture of the drooly, chewed end.


Here's the shawl itself:

The photo isn't the best quality, I took it with my cell phone

.

The pattern is from Elann.com, it's the Pacific Waves shawl.

I'm using Red Heart Super Saver Yarn in

colorway Cherry Chip. It's actually a much nicer color than the photo shows. Because the gauge of the yarn is quite a bit heavier than the pattern calls for, I modified it by doing fewer waves so that it would be fit for a human being, rather than Bigfoot!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes cats love yarn and this a lovely cat!