I'm moving right along on the hats! To keep it interesting, I've been doing something a little unique with each one. I made this one second. I striped it, and decided on a tassel for the top, rather than a pom-pom. I like the result:
I did this one next, and did an i-cord knot on top, and did i-cord on the sides, instead of braiding the yarn. It looks pretty cool, I think.
I'm almost done with the first hat for one of the girls.No pics yet, but soon. I'm doing a bit of fair-isle (my very first, and without instructions!) on one, and will probably do a flower on the other!
I'm actually having lots of fun with the hats, and will insist on a pic of the whole bass section together, in hats!!!
Today is the last day to vote in the tea poll!