Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Tuesday! A Rainbow Day!

It was a soggy day in the desert yesterday, but when I looked out my back door late in the afternoon, I was blessed to see this rainbow! As always, I could wish for a bit better picture quality, but since I use my camera phone for my digitals, this is as good as it gets! It was a full rainbow, something that still inspires awe in me.

I am continuing to progress in my Log Cabin Afghan...I try to do at least a few rows each day. I got quite a bit done during the first half of the Superbowl. The second half was too exciting to look away from, so I put it down. I really don't like frogging, so I avoid it when I can.

I am posting a photo of the yarn for Char's Purse. I'm going to gradually stripe from the purple on the bottom to the teal at the top. I think I'm going to use the variegated for a pocket. I'm casting on today. I think it will work up fairly quickly, as it is double-stranded and uses 15's. I haven't done anything felted in a long time, so it will be fun.

It's Super Tuesday, so exercise your right to vote!!!











My "I voted" sticker!

No comments: