I also got a lot done on my Log Cabin Moderne. I finished the second color block, and later last night started the third. Here are some photos, both front and back:
I'm really enjoying the process on this project. It's very simple, just knit, knit, knit. Yet I don't seem to be bored at all. It's great for when the T.V. is on, and I get to change colors before I tire of it. Of course, that may change when I get to the larger blocks, though I hope not. It's making a very nice fabric, and should be warm and soft. I also happen to love the colors! Plus it's just beginning to drape across my lap a bit, and seems to have met with feline approval, Milo even gave it a purr!
As soon as it's to bulky to travel, I plan to cast on my New England socks from Knitting on the Road by Nancy Bush.
My 2008 projects:
1. Log Cabin Moderne (underway) for me
2. Babette Blanket for Naomi
3. New England Socks for me
4. Rambling Rows Afghan for Cassie (one for me, too, but that'll have to wait!)
5. Throw (pattern undetermined) for Nicole and Lance (a wedding gift)
6. Curve of Pursuit Afghan for me
7.-11. Socks in Ravelry queue for me...I'd like to do at least one pair every other month
12. Log Cabin Afghan (similar to Joseph's Blankie of Many Colors in MDK) for Brennan
Some 2008 resolutions:
1. Organize craft room
2. Downsize yarn stash (both through knitting and trading/selling)
3. Be more consistent in home duties (housework, cooking)
4. Get back to some type of exercising
5. Have that yard sale I've been talking about for 6 months!
That's about all the resolution-y stuff I can handle at this point.