Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The latest on the LCM. Milo the Adorable!

I just couldn't resist sharing the adorableness! This is Milo's favorite, "Pet me, worship me, see how adorable I am..." pose.

Notice the buttons on his fur coat? Very proper. He is, of course, the royalty of the house. Very regal, and very easily irritated by the dog, and the other cats if they throw off his "groove."

In the knitting portion of my life, my Log Cabin Moderne is moving right along. As you can see from this photo, it has received approval from Frosty. I took this picture maybe an hour ago, and he seems to have taken up permanent residence. The sun has moved onto it, so he's in cat heaven. I want to work on it, but haven't figured out how to get it back! So it's a "2 Tails Up" for the LCM!


I've begun the fourth block, if you look to the right, you can see a bit of the dark blue. I think the colors are coming along well. So far I'm happy with the yarn overall. It has a nice hand for an acrylic. Much softer than the Red Heart I used for the Bass Section hats. I guess the real test will be how it wears with washing.

I have a new project to add to my list, I need to find a cute bag pattern to make for my pal, Char. She's willing to trade haircuts for knitting. I knew this hobby would payoff someday!!!:) If anyone reading this has any good suggestions for a medium to large bag, especially a nice felted one, send it my way!

No comments: