Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It's about time!!!

Okay, so I waited almost 2 years to post. Life is like that sometimes!I seriously doubt anyone has read it anyway:) Hopefully that will all change.

In my knitting (uh, in this case, crochet) life, I just finished an afghan for my due-at-any-moment great-nephew, Austin Shane. I'm over halfway through a prayer shawl, and have 2 pairs of socks on the needles. I also have an entrelac bag going (something for ME). I also have a bunch of pattern ideas in the works for my stash (which I'm desperately trying not to add to.

As soon as I learn how, I will post some pics!

It's been really nice the last couple of days, in the 80's, it feels like fall to me!!! I want to go get my pumpkins and make something with gravy!! It's supposed to go up to the 90's by the end of the week...boo hoo. I want to wear a sweater already!

No comments: